Is the Idea of Exercise More Painful Than Your Actual Workout?
Are you a busy woman? You know you want to change your physique, but perhaps you’re confused by all conflicting advice out there?
- More cardio?
- Less cardio?
- Light weights, many reps,
- Heavy weight, no reps?
- Standing on your head?
Does the thought of figuring it out make you want to go lie down till the urge to exercise has passed? If this sounds like you, (and it was me a few years ago), I can help you discover ways to make your workout more productive and get the results you are after.
At Last, Help is Here
My name is Audrey Quick. I’m a personal trainer, with the emphasis on personal. Together, we’ll determine your goals, and I’ll design an exercise plan so you can achieve them. I will take the confusion out of working out, and make exercise fun.
If you live on Long Island, I can work with you in your home or mine. We can even take your workouts outdoors when the weather permits. Long Island is full of beautiful parks.
Introducing Lots of Options
If you’re further away, we can work together thru Skype, so I can show you correct techniques. More importantly, I can watch your form. If video isn’t an option for you, I’m also available as your virtual coach. As a coach I will help you design a personalized program. We’ll chat either on the phone or via email to discuss your workouts. You can even be able to login for printed guidelines of your exercises and to record your daily food choices.
I offer packages at various price points, so you can choose the option that works best for you.
Call or email me today to schedule your free evaluation. There is never a charge to explore how I can help you achieve the results you desire.
- Certified Personal Trainer – NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine)
- Certified Personal Trainer – ACE (American Council on Exercise)
- Certified Personal Trainer – ECITS (East Coast Instructor Training School)
- Group Fitness Instructor – ECITS (East Coast Instructor Training School)
REVO₂LUTION RUNNING™ certified coach
- Certified Heart Zones Trainer, Level 2
- The NASM ShareCare Certification – Virtual Elite Trainer
- TRX Suspension Training
- Cardiorespiratory Training for Fitness – (NASM)
- NASM Weight Loss Specialist
- The NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
- The NASM Solution to Weight Management
- The NASM Optimum Performance Training for the Prenatal Client
I have two home/anywhere gym systems that I personally use and love to use with my clients, Bodylastics resistance bands, and the TRX Suspension Training System. For more information about either of these, click on the links above, or send me an email. Both are very effective (I like to combine the two). They’re both light-weight, so they’re easy to store either in the house or in a suitcase.